Monday, November 9, 2009

Slow Week...

Hi Guys! So nothing much has happened with me except the new blog I made with Tati! You should all check it out, http://material-evidence.blogspot.com.
Anyway, besides that I haven't done anything so I thought I would just post some photos I took on my family's trip to Puerto Rico! It was so pretty there and as the days get shorter and darker, I hope this sunny weather in the pictures will cheer you up :)


The sting ray was in water so shallow my mom almost stepped on it! The water was also shallow enough for me to take a few pics :)


Bye for now!
-^..^-
Sofi
p.s. Don't forget to check out me and Tati's new shared blog, http://material-evidence.blogspot.com. See ya!

2 comments:

  1. Wow those pictures, are ah-mazing :D
    Oh and by the way, I'm Madi, a friend of 'zany style' and saw your blog. You should check out mine too, it's called 'The Purple Review' :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely... The first image in this entry is my favorite. Makes me feel warm and centered.

    Thank you,
    Bee

    ReplyDelete

-^..^- Kitty says "Comment please!"