Sunday, November 15, 2009

Vintageing!

I am in the process of VINTAGEING my room! That is definitely not a word... Anyway I am starting surface by surface so the first thing I did was the table thingy I have from IKEA (luv that store). What I did was took a mirror and leaned it up against my bed. Then across the mirror I taped a wire and paper clipped some of my polaroids to it. I put some old books I found in the attic with a vintage book holder thingy. I also added the dolls and a hand-held mirror just for affect. My inspiration for the whole thing was the necklace holder doll chair. I decided to string my necklaces on it. Then there is the little box that has my bracelets and hand cream and other random stuff in it. On top of that sits some really old glasses and my perfume. So after that detailed and slightly ranty description, here are some pictures: I know the lighting is not so good but I like the way it looks in these :) Lets see what you think.








I tried out an affect for this, I think it looks really cool!
byee!
Sofi
-^..^-

3 comments:

  1. wow i really like how you put Polaroid pictures on ur mirror!!
    CUTE IDEA!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest pics evar! I really, really like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo i really like these! the doll and the polaroid pictures add to make the scene more mysterious and creepy, but i love that! the second picture is my favorite :)

    xo, camilla
    abutterflybyday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

-^..^- Kitty says "Comment please!"