Thursday, January 7, 2010

So, as January begins, I can't seem to get my head out of winterbreak so a lot of my assignment book has been taken over by doodles. Who could have possibly done that?? But it looks so much better than the normal take so just reminding you that art can be made (even on the same page as homework!) OOH! Here;s an idea: Scan (or photograph) the best doodle you've made on a homework assignment, in a book, on a desk... Just send me a picture and I will post all of them:)
ok byee!
-^..^-
Sofi
(The scanning machine in the library is become my best friend...)

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow,you have some real skill! I love your doodles,your very talented! Also think the song on your profile is very cute......well,your whole blog is! Did you draw the image on your header? Thats an awesome picture too! ^^
    Sofie
    onetoomanywishes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

-^..^- Kitty says "Comment please!"