Saturday, October 10, 2009

Afternoon Bike Ride

This afternoon, I went biking with my mom in the town. There is the most beautiful tree right near my house and I decided to take some pictures of it. The leaves seem to age from the top-down. First the top gets red and it slowly spreads throughout the tree. In these pictures it is brown at the top and green at the bottom! And the sky was absolutely gorgeous!Of course then I took more pictures :) Enjoy :)

The tree. Iso pretty :)


The Sky!

-^..^-
Sofi

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!!
    this makes me so happy =]]
    more blogger friends!
    XX
    oh btw go to my blog and check out my blog friend links and comment on their blogs haha you will get more comments from random. haha ill see you later at the block party? watching monk episodes now haha
    XX

    ReplyDelete

-^..^- Kitty says "Comment please!"