Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Cathy's Book


Here is book review numero dos!
Cathy's book was so good! My friend gave it to me for my birthday but then for some reason I didn't read it till about six months later... Anyway...
It is the journal of a girl named (drum roll please) Cathy who loves to draw and the book is full of doodles! This made me so happy because if you only knew the sate of my notes...
A lot of really shocking things happen to her and her friend Emma. They have to do a lot of spyish stuff involving Cathy's mysterious boyfriend and the narrator, Cathy is really funny and realistic. Here is another drawing from the book.
Most of the drawings are little doodles but there are a few big ones with added water colors.
So if you like to read mysteries or fantasy novels or like to draw, you should read this series.

-^..^-
Sofi

2 comments:

  1. her drawings r so good. even the doodles. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I loved this book,espesh all the artwork and doodles.Cathy is really funny too,but also very real.I've read the second book "cathys key" (not as good,but fun anyways),and theres also a third book but I haven't got round to reading it yet! Sofie x

    ReplyDelete

-^..^- Kitty says "Comment please!"