Sunday, October 18, 2009

Diana Camera

Here are some more pictures from over the summer that I took with my Diana+ Plastic camera.
Enjoy :)

"King"
I set up some chess pieces in my window

I don't know what to call this! It was supposed to
be of my nieghbor, Harry, but the plastic camera's do what they want so I ended up with this fantastic sky/rainbow picture! I love the element of surprise :)
"Chain Ring"
Not terribly original but I like it all the same :)
My little neighbor, wanted to wear my sunglasses and
they looked so funny on her! This is unoficialy titled "What are YOU looking at?"
"Double Take"
This was the first picture I took with my camera. I forgot to wand the film and ended up with this creepy double exposure. I like it though!


Hope you liked them!
-^..^-
Sofi

4 comments:

  1. i love these, my favorits are the ones on the beach, your blog is amazing! keep it up. GO KEVIN! *i hope he wins* :)

    cam

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your site! and just fyi...i love the name happy papaya with your permission i might steal it for future user names...

    ReplyDelete

-^..^- Kitty says "Comment please!"