Sunday, October 11, 2009

Maryland!


Today I went to Maryland with my parents, sister, friend, uncle, and grandfather. We went sailing in the Chesapeake Bay and later canoed around. I got some great photos in the sunset :) Sunset is great lighting for any picture. What I especially love to do is get pictures of people or objects with the sun directly behind them. Here are my Pictures! Hope you like them!


Every thing was so pretty :)

Camille, Emilia, took the canoe out to a marshy beach where we took some pictures.
I honestly don't know how this even happened! It's cool though.





-^..^-
Sofi

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THESEE!!!!!!
    OMGGGG THEY ARE SOO PRETTTYYYY
    by the way can you make a link to ur email on ur blog (i googled how to make mine show a letter) but i mean so people can email you your jumping picturess =]]

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love love love these picturesss! :) the sun is awsome.

    ReplyDelete

-^..^- Kitty says "Comment please!"